Pets on Site
With the exception of Service animals, and the Canine Watersport dogs, furry friends are not allowed on the Capital Fairgrounds during the fair. DO NOT leave pets in the car. They will be reported and rescued by Capital Fair Client Services.
You may not bring alcohol into the Capital Fairgrounds. It can be purchased in licensed areas within the Capital Fair.
Bicycles & In-Line Skates
Bicycles, in-line skates and two wheel scooters are not allowed on the Capital Fairgrounds during the fair.
The Capital Fair strives at all times to deliver its attractions and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of all of our guests, including those with disabilities.
We are committed to meeting your needs in a timely manner, to help you to the very best of our ability, and to uphold with pride the accessibility requirements outlined in the AODA (The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act).
You may bring your own food into the Capital Fair. Guests may bring coolers into the grounds, but coolers are subject to search.
Smoking is not allowed on the Capital Fairgrounds. Smoking is permitted in the parking lots. Admission to the Capital Fair is free so there are no restrictions on access to the Farigrounds or re-entry.
Code of Conduct
Capital Fair Client Services personnel and security personnel are on site 24 hours a day.
The Capital Fair asks for your understanding and cooperation in ensuring the continued safety of guests and staff. The Capital Fair reserves the right to inspect bags and purses upon request. We recommend that you secure all unnecessary valuables in the trunk of your vehicle. For safety reasons, bags are NOT permitted on rides. The Capital Fair is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Please be considerate of other guests. Line jumping, unruly behaviour or profanity will not be tolerated. Offenders will be ejected from the Fair. Any ride bracelets will be withdrawn and no refund given. Observe all warnings and rules and instructions where posted.
Guests who demonstrate inappropriate and disruptive behavior, including the following, are subject to removal from the premises:
• Excessive consumption of alcohol
• Possession of any weapon or any type of object that could be used as a weapon
• Possession of any illegal drugs
• Bringing alcoholic not purchased from an authorized vendor onto Capital Fair property
• Obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
• Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
• Dangerous, abusive, profane or illegal behavior
• Unruly or inconsiderate behavior
• Indecent exposure or undressing
• Wearing obscene or indecent clothing
• Smoking in a non-designated smoking area
• Interfering with security procedures
• Interfering with the progress of any event or attraction
• Selling tickets or other merchandise on Capital Fair property without prior approval
• Handing out goods or literature not pre-approved by the Capital Fair
• Possession of any Items deemed unreasonable for a public event
• Other conduct beyond reasonable behavior for guests attending a family oriented event
The views and opinions expressed by on-site exhibitors, vendors or participants do not necessarily reflect those of Capital Fair Management.
Cameras are not permitted on rides. The Fair requires that all photographs or videos taken by guests be used for their personal enjoyment ONLY. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes without the express written consent of the Gloucester Agricultural Society at the Capital Fair is prohibited. While at the Fair, guests may be photographed or videotaped for future promotional efforts by the Capital Fair.
Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times. Guests wearing a bikini top may not be allowed access to rides. Clothing with inappropriate words, phrases and/or graphics are NOT permitted.
The Gloucester Agricultural Society
HOME OFFICE: 2149 Hubbard Crescent, Ottawa ON K1J 6L3
FAIRGROUNDS: Rideau Carleton Entertainment Centre
4837 Albion Road, Ottawa ON K1X 1A3
Program details subject to change without notice
webhosting provided by: Travel-net.com © copyright 2014 Capital Fair